NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 22 od 44]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ted Wells: “Trial lawyers are storytellers,” he says. “A good trial lawyer has the ability to construct a story line. Trials are all about competing storylines, and it’s important to get a jury to accept your version.” He's a storyteller all right...and why is he so defensive, when he supposedly is an "independent" investigator and comes out swinging when his "report" is questioned, and it will be held to legal scrutiny outside the NFL...Goodell blinked on this one, and Brady and Kraft will make him pay--literally.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

oavj vesls se dobro iskoprmitiovao sa naknadnom pričom

da sam na mjestu pats ai tome nikad im ne bi dao telefon, šta koga zaboli sta je ko pricao i kuckao
onaj ko se brani ima sva sredstva na raspolaganju pa može i lagati, to mu ne može bizi uzeto za zlo

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

otrasce Velsa gospodin Kesler nema sumnje gospodin Dzefri

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brejdi podneo zalbu

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

i treba

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

videcemo . da nece po onoj staroj. kadija te tuzi , kadija ti sudi.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Al te Kesler brani

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

pa očekivati je da godel odbije zalbu
tu tek onda počinje pravna igranka

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will personally preside over Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension.
Reporter Mike Freeman calls the development "huge and unexpected." The NFLPA had been seeking a neutral arbitrator. With Goodell personally taking responsibility for the case, he's putting the result squarely on his own shoulders. We'd interpret it as the commissioner looking for an out after a week of brutal publicity. It wouldn't be shocking if Brady's four-game ban was slashed to 1-2 games. Although it's become clear there were willful rule violations by the Pats, this is a molehill that's become a mountain. Ball pressure simply isn't that big of an advantage, and appears to be a rule that is skirted league wide, not just in New England.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Danijel Lg ::pa očekivati je da godel odbije zalbu
tu tek onda počinje pravna igranka

tada krece umesnost advokata.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

znaci Godel licno prisustvuje zalbi tek sad ukapirah

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Toma će proći kao i Jonathan Vilma 2012. godine.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12879068/ex-saints-linebacker-jonathan-vilma-advice-tom-brady

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::i ti se tome radujes. odmah pisi propala sezona za sarenog.
Šareni će sledeću godine da pokopa takve nevjernike kao ti. Very Happy

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Miki HOF ::znaci Godel licno prisustvuje zalbi tek sad ukapirah

i lično će presuditi

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sigurno neoutralno. smrdi da će sud ovo rešavati.
Komesar bi verovatno najradije digao ruku od toga ali mislim da bi ga javnost obesila. toliko su zeljni Tomove i Kraftove krvi posle ovoliko godina uspeha NE Pats'a. kako god bice jos zabave sa ovim besmislenim skandalom.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

With Commissioner Roger Goodell deciding to appoint himself to handle the appeal of quarterback Tom Brady’s suspension despite a conflict in his desire to be “The Enforcer” and to placate Patriots owner Robert Kraft, there’s another practical self-interest that will influence the likely inevitable decision to uphold the four-game banishment.

Any decision that lessens the work of Ted Wells will reflect poorly on the person who hired Wells to rack up millions of dollars in legal fees to investigate the situation. Once Wells was given no deadline and a blank check by Goodell, it became difficult if not impossible for anyone in the league office to disregard the work generated by Wells and his team.

While one of Goodell’s 32 constituents surely hopes that Goodell will roll up those 243 pages one at a time and toss them toward the nearest trash receptacle, the other 31 will wonder why Goodell would spend so much of their money on a man whose work product Goodell ultimately declined to trust.

And that’s probably why Goodell decided to handle the appeal himself. If anyone on the outside overturns or undermines the Wells report, Goodell’s decision to rely on Wells in the first place will seem like a very bad decision. And the last thing this Commissioner needs only eight months after the Ray Rice debacle is proof that he may have made another bad decision.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

gospodin Kesler odmah dokazao jacinu

The NFL Players Association continues to take steps towards the removal of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell from the appeals process. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady appealed his four-game suspension, and Goodell tagged himself to serve as arbitrator.

This act of appointment is allowed by the CBA signed by the NFLPA and the NFL. Goodell is technically "allowed" to hear the appeal. Of course, there's a loophole that the NFLPA will always exploit and it's the fact that it's impossible for Goodell to be a neutral arbitrator.

The NFLPA released a letter stating their arbitration appeal on behalf of Brady, and they lay out the following points:

1) Troy Vincent was appointed by Goodell to issue punishment to Brady. Per the CBA, only the commissioner has authority to do so, and there is no clause that allows this specific role to be delegated to another party. Therefore, the penalty and suspension is invalid.

2) The four-game suspension, the loss of draft picks, and the $1 million fine is "grossly inconsistent with the League's prior disciplinary action of similar alleged conduct." They use legal jargon to state that this means the penalty is "unfair and inconsistent" and should be vacated.

3) There is insufficient evidence in the Wells Report to levy any sort of penalty against the Patriots and Brady.

4) The NFLPA will be calling both Vincent and Goodell to testify at the hearing to provide information on their pre-game knowledge of the Colts request for additional focus on the footballs, for their game-day involvement, and for their post-game interactions. As a result, Goodell cannot act as arbitrator since he'll be asked to testify.

5) The NFL has to immediately identify the exact conduct of Brady that led to his discipline, because "he kinda sorta mighta known" doesn't cut it.

And now the NFLPA will await the league's response. Due to prior precedence, it's fairly certain this will be elevated to the courts and out of Goodell's hands.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Goodell nema nikakve šanse pošto je NFLPA protiv njega.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Roger Goodell and his team of suits are heading down the same road they traveled in 2012, when they suspended Jonathan Vilma and three other Saints for a pay-to-injure scheme.

That time, Goodell and the fellas ended up wrapped around a tree.

Vilma walked, never missing a game due to the suspension Goodell levied (a 16-game punishment). And Goodell got his face pushed in it.

He didn’t just get clowned by players like Drew Brees -- "Nobody trusts [Goodell]. Nobody trusts him," Brees told Sports Illustrated that summer. "I'm not talking about a DUI or using a gun in a strip club, which are pretty clear violations. I think there are too many times where the league has come to its decision in a case before calling a guy in, and the interview is just a façade. I think now if a guy has to come in to talk to Roger, he'll be very hesitant because he'll think the conclusion has already been reached."

He didn’t just get clowned in the court document submitted by attorney Jeffrey Kessler (Tom Brady’s attorney, as well) after Goodell upheld the suspension Goodell handed down -- Kessler wrote that Goodell "engaged in a farcical review (of the original suspensions), imposed the same judgment as previously imposed and continued his abuse of the process."

No, Goodell and the NFL got their wrist slapped regularly by U.S. District Court Judge Ginger Berrigan. In a September, 2012 ruling, Berrigan told Vilma and his fellow suspendees that they had to exhaust NFL appeals before she overturned Goodell’s punishment but added that she believed Goodell had wholly overstepped his bounds.

The league at least fastened its seatbelts this time. There was noteworthy saber-rattling in the letter released by the NFLPA Friday morning, warning the NFL a storm is coming, but the NFL knew that would be their stance.

So, by leaving the disciplining of the Patriots and Tom Brady to Troy Vincent, the Executive VP of Football Operations, Goodell attempted to put distance between himself and the punishment. The league no doubt will contend that if Goodell didn’t hand down the punishment, he can objectively rule on it.

That may seem illogical. Goodell handpicked Ted Wells to do the investigation. Goodell appointed Vincent to do the disciplining. Goodell authorized Vincent’s decision.

But we would be stupid to think the NFL is stupid. They have the CBA on their side and, in that agreement, the NFLPA agreed to give Goodell the power to hear appeals. Yes, it’s absurd to believe Goodell doesn’t have a vested interest in seeing the work of his investigator and the minion to whom he delegated the dirty work upheld. But the players knew that dynamic would exist before they entered into a contract allowing Goodell to do that.

Goodell’s powers to rule have taken hits in court. A May 6 ruling in the Missouri Supreme Court highlighted how the CBA contradicts itself when it comes to Goodell hearing disputes. That ruling will almost certainly be used by Kessler if and when Goodell throws out Brady’s appeal. It’s an important read today.

I think we can all agree that it looks like the NFL will get an ass-kicking in court given the flimsiness of the Wells Report conclusions and the puppet-master role of Goodell in the whole thing. The wheels of justice move slowly, though, so the ass-kicking won’t be quick.

Especially since the NFL and Goodell decided to lead with their chin. It will take a while for the NFLPA legal team to move that far south

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Garo Yepremian, the former NFL kicker who helped the Miami Dolphins win consecutive NFL championships but is best remembered for a Super Bowl blooper, died Friday of cancer. He was 70.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

momak se potrudio oko teme izduvanih loptim

http://drewfustin.com/deflategate/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 46XVfFS

Chris Price on Weei this morning and he mentioned that Wells daughter was a very vocal jets fan on social media-

lots of jets sympathizers involved in this mess.

Wells, istrazitelj Kinzel i Komesar su iz NY. vrlo zanimljive stvari se ovde dogadjaju. da nije gospodin Vudi pripomogao u istrazi .

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Now, Brady to the gulag. And being the leader of a marketing machine, Goodell’s line of thinking on Brady’s punishment probably went something like this:

“Let’s see, how many games do we whack him? Well, here’s next season’s schedule. Hmmmm, it says the Patriots play the Colts their fifth game. (Buzzes for his assistant.) Hey, can someone bring me in a news release form? In the cause of truth, justice and the American way, I have decided to suspend Tom Brady four games.”•

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chiefs WR Da'Rick Rogers has been sentenced to six months probation in his September DUI case.
He'll also serve one day in jail. Rogers' arrest cost him his Colts roster spot, and he went unsigned until the Chiefs scooped him up in January. Rogers has all the physical skills necessary to stick in the NFL, but has had trouble keeping things straight off the field. If he can, there's a good chance he cracks Kansas City's 53-man roster.

kakav procerdan talenat.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Miami extends Ryan Tannehill's contract through 2020

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 22 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu