NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 12 od 44]

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

+ još par hiljada evra da se potroši u minhenu na pivo, kobasice i sisate bavarke tijekom oktoberfesta, jer će svako pametan gurnuti NFL utakmicu u Minhenu u termin oktobrfesta Very Happy

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

skupila bi se tu solidna ekipica desetak zagrizenika za organizovanje minhenskog kombajna Very Happy

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Potpis

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

+
nas tamo biti nece.

ali mašta je dobra.

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Ako bude u Minhenu,a ne odem na brod,mora se skocit pa nek sve ide do djavola.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

STP

STP
Standardan
Standardan

+1

Jacob

Jacob
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ma nek bude i u Berlinu, 39 eura je karta od Minhena do Berlina, hosteli ista cena ko u Minhenu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

NFL Kickoff Game: The 2015 season will begin on Thursday, September 10, 2015, with the Super Bowl XLIX champion New England Patriots hosting a yet to be announced team (potential teams are the Patriots' AFC East divisional rivals, the Jaguars, Titans, Steelers, Eagles or Redskins; the Steelers are reported to be the favorite, with some in Kickoff Game broadcaster NBC said to be pushing for the Eagles, according to John Ourand of Sports Business Journal

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Kakva šteta što smo mi domaćini Patsima. Bilo bi to sjajno otvaranje sezone i jedinstvena prilika da isti protivnici otvore i zatvore sezonu.

Jacob

Jacob
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Garant ce biti Eagles. To je sad dobra storyline, Bil protiv Chipa

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Bengals troll rival Browns with logo prank

As part of a prank and to troll their in-state rival, the Bengals tweeted they would have a "fresh new look'' for the 2015 season.

The entire prank was an indirect reference to the Browns' uniform announcement back in February. The Browns spent two years working on a revamping project.
Our updated helmet logo is reflective of today's modern Cleveland - the design honors the past while evolving into the future.

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Screen-shot-2015-02-24-at-10-19-40-am

BREAKING - We've unveiled a new logo today.''Our updated logo is reflective of today’s modern Cincinnati.''
Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 New-bengals-logo

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-nfl-hiring-sarah-thomas-as-its-first-female-official-sources-say-20150403-story.html
Prva žena među sudijama...

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ref: flag!
coach: what's wrong?
ref: nothing
coach: no really, what's wrong?
ref: nothing! i'm fine
lol!

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12622662/senderrick-marks-jacksonville-jaguars-says-pending-hire-female-ref-great-publicity-nfl

el maestro

el maestro
Drafted
Drafted

U pravu je čovek, nije mi jasno čemu izmišljanje tople vode sa ovakvim glupostima.

Jacob

Jacob
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ESPN's Chris Mortensen says the Browns have mostly "moved on" from Johnny Manziel.

Just one year after taking Manziel with the No. 22 overall pick, the Browns appear to be throwing in the towel. "When they were putting together half of a new offensive staff, Manziel’s name barely even came up in conversation," Mort said. SI's Peter King chimed in Monday, saying Mort's take is 100 percent accurate and that Josh McCown in the "dominant talking point" in the organization. Furthermore, it's been confirmed the Browns were (and may still be) trying to trade for Sam Bradford. Manziel is coming out of rehab and entering a steep climb on the depth chart.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

NFL suspends LeGarrette Blount for 1st game of regular season for violation of league's substance abuse policy.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Tek su dva meseca i nekoliko dana prošli od zadnje utakmice, a čini mi se kao da je godina prošla od kada je onaj dečko presekao pas u end zoni u SB.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

a sta ce biti sada kada se draft zavrsi. tada je svaki dan dug kao godina kada je nfl u pitanju

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Aqib Talib reportedly under investigation for aggravated assault

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

2015 NFL preseason schedule

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

WEEK 2 (Aug. 20-24)
Green Bay at Pittsburgh

kakav ce to biti sudar old school

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

#Giants LB Victor Butler is suspended for the first four games of 2015 for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substance

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Čuj performance enhancing...pa jebote jesu li oni njega gledali kako igra.Kakav li je tek bez tih performance enhancing.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez pleaded not guilty to seven charges at his Wednesday arraignment on two counts of first-degree murder.
The arraignment took place in Suffolk Superior Court. Hernandez is charged with the shooting deaths of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in July of 2012. This is separate from Hernandez's first-degree murder charge for allegedly causing the death of Odin Lloyd in 2013. From everything we've read, the evidence in both cases is pretty overwhelmingly in the prosecution's favor

Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of first-degree murder Wednesday.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

gde nam Pejo sada?

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 12 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu