NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju

+15
TutaQB
penban
dr.dule
Zver
Raising Arizona
Sirko
klodovik
Freak
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
black & silver
KPGS
viking
kb8
Miki HOF
19 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 7]

penban

penban

Peyton Manning ::
penban ::Bice ovo jako zanimljivo sudjenje
Da zna da imaju jak slucaj protiv njega covek bi se nagodio i dobio 20-40 godina... Ovako ako izgubi moze da popije dozivotnu jako lako
znas sta je 20god brt...bolje da rizikuje

Puste ga posle 5 zbog dobrog vladanja
Ovako nema sanse za pustanje na slobodu...
Pricala je neka pravnica na nfl networku, moze da se izjasnim krivim za drugi blazi zlocin... Ovo za sta ga tuze je prvostepeno ubistvo, tu nema pomilovanja (osim ako ga Toma (Nikolic) ne pomiluje)

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

penban ::
Peyton Manning ::
penban ::Bice ovo jako zanimljivo sudjenje
Da zna da imaju jak slucaj protiv njega covek bi se nagodio i dobio 20-40 godina... Ovako ako izgubi moze da popije dozivotnu jako lako
znas sta je 20god brt...bolje da rizikuje

Puste ga posle 5 zbog dobrog vladanja
Ovako nema sanse za pustanje na slobodu...
Pricala je neka pravnica na nfl networku, moze da se izjasnim krivim za drugi blazi zlocin... Ovo za sta ga tuze je prvostepeno ubistvo, tu nema pomilovanja (osim ako ga Toma (Nikolic) ne pomiluje)
mora da se nada da ce neki od narednih predsednika USA biti njegov fan

http://nfl.com/

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ja i dalje ne vejrujem d je toliki idiot i da je skenjo čovjeka

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

penban

penban

Nema on vise fanova u USA... jedino da neki Latinos dodje za prvog coveka drzave

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

pa blagim pogledom na samog Aarona H. čovek stiče utisak college geeka

penban

penban

Danijel Lg ::ja i dalje ne vejrujem d je toliki idiot i da je skenjo čovjeka

Ni ja...

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Dane, ovaj AH je gluplji od onog tvog što hteo sa napunjenim pištoljem u avion?

penban

penban

Nikada mi nece biti jasni ti ljudi. Imas dobar ugovor, igras fantastican sport, voljen si i cenjen i onda pored svega toga ti hoces da budes krimos...

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Konstantinov Veliki ::Dane, ovaj AH je gluplji od onog tvog što hteo sa napunjenim pištoljem u avion?

to se teško prebacuje

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

penban

penban

Ko je to pokusao?

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

nekako ne vjerujem

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

naš super taletovani de kvon

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

penban

penban

We’ve been trying not to overwhelm you with the details contained in more than 150 pages outlining efforts to obtain search warrants in the Odin Lloyd murder investigation.

But there’s plenty of intriguing stuff buried among the pages and paragraphs.

For example, if Hernandez killed Lloyd, Hernandez was even stupider than previously believed.

One of the affidavits submitted in support of the issuance of multiple different warrants identifies the crime scene, and specifically lists the contents of Lloyd’s clothing. His cell phone, which led directly to Aaron Hernandez, wasn’t taken from the pocket in Lloyd’s shirt. His cash ($64.75) wasn’t taken, eliminating the possibility of suggesting that Lloyd had somehow strayed from the group and been robbed by one or more strangers.

The most important new piece of information is that Lloyd’s pockets contained two sets of keys to a Chevy Suburban that had been rented by, yes, Aaron Hernandez. The Suburban wasn’t connected in any way to the crime scene. Instead, it’s a vehicle that Hernandez had rented and in turn allowed Lloyd to use.

It’s just another connection between Lloyd and Hernandez, one of only two North Attleboro residents with whom Lloyd was acquainted — Hernandez and his fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins.

And maybe it’s a good thing that Hernandez and crew weren’t smarter, if they indeed killed Lloyd. If they had been smart enough to take Lloyd’s phone and look at it, they may have seen the texts Lloyd had sent to his sister — and they may have been stupid enough to try to kill her, too.

penban

penban

The affidavit that details Carlos Ortiz’s comments to police regarding the murder of Odin Lloyd touches on another important fact.

Ortiz told police about the separate apartment Aaron Hernandez kept, in the general vicinity of his $1.3 million home. In the affidavit, Ortiz is characterized as telling investigators “other football players” used the apartment.

Our buddy Tom Curran of CSN New England wonders whether these “other football players” could include Patriots players, who could be questioned about their possible use of the apartment, and their knowledge about the things that were stored there.

Given that police found ammunition in the apartment, things could get awkward quickly for the organization (or, as the case may be, more awkward) if one or more other members of the team knew about Hernandez possessing ammunition and, necessarily, guns.

That’s not to say that, if they knew, they should have told the team or anyone else about it. The point is that, if there’s any evidence players other than Hernandez knew about ammunition being stored at a previously unknown apartment, it’s just not a good look for the organization.

Freak

Freak
VIP
VIP

kako stvari stoje... 25 TO LIFE ga ceka...

2016 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2013 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2012 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2011 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2010 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2009 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2008 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION

klodovik

klodovik
VIP
VIP

Iskreno, uopšte mi nije jasno što dižete prašinu o tom čoveku...? Njegova karijera je finito a on lično će samo moliti boga da ne bude iza rešetaka celoga života. umesto njega doćiče drugi kao što u ovom sportu (posebno) dolazi. za godinu dana (ili čak i početkom sezone) mnogi neće ni znati da je postojao..Surprised 

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju - Page 2 Img_2015

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

pa moramo pričati o nečemu

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

klodovik

klodovik
VIP
VIP

Danijel Lg ::pa moramo pričati o nečemu

onda da otvorimo forumsku kladionicu...- koliko godina dobija talentovana ameba bez grama mozga...
ja kažem doživotnu...!Rolling Eyes 

penban

penban

During the climactic scene in A Few Good Men, Jack Nicholson chides Tom Cruise for a meandering cross examination by saying of Cruise’s clients facing murder charges, “Please tell me their lawyer hasn’t pinned their hopes to a phone bill.”

A similar comment could be made about prosecutors in Massachusetts, if their star witness in the murder trial against Aaron Hernandez will be Carlos Ortiz.

Ortiz, as explained by Kevin Manahan of USA Today, has plenty of warts. In the affidavit supporting Ortiz’s arrest for a probation violation, police claim Ortiz admitted on May 21 “that he was abusing PCP, alcohol, and THC daily.” (That could explain his apparent post-murder narcolepsy.) Ortiz also had tested positive for alcohol, cocaine, PCP, and THC.

Ortiz, per the affidavit, thereafter avoided treatment by claiming he’d lost his cell phone and telling his probation officer on June 18, the day after Odin Lloyd was killed, that Ortiz “didn’t know where to go.”

So, basically, if Ortiz is put on the witness stand, he’s going to be ripped apart by Hernandez’s lawyers.

The problem with that approach is that Hernandez chose to associate with Ortiz, apparently summoning Ortiz and Ernest Wallace from Connecticut on the day before the murder. So if Ortiz has warts, Hernandez chose to embrace him, warts and all — including alcohol and cocaine and PCP and THC

viking

viking
VIP
VIP

klodovik ::

onda da otvorimo forumsku kladionicu...- koliko godina dobija talentovana ameba bez grama mozga...

15-20 god

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju - Page 2 10628238_10152682700463035_8539326837381196049_n
http://www.vikings.com

klodovik

klodovik
VIP
VIP

viking ::
klodovik ::

15-20 god

Malo...!Wink 

penban

penban

It’s one thing for police to have statements from Carlos Ortiz that can be used to support the issuance of a search warrant. It’s quite another to be able to use those statements at trial.

Many of you instantly recognized that Ortiz’s explanation to police that Ernest Wallace told Ortiz that Hernandez told Wallace that Hernandez shot Odin Lloyd entails multiple levels of hearsay.

Let’s start this foray into trial procedure by assuming Ortiz will testify in the prosecution of Hernandez. Would testimony from Ortiz that Wallace said Hernandez said he shot Odin be admissible?

As the case often is with matters that eventually will be decided by a judge, the answer is “maybe.”

Hernandez’s statement falls within the exclusion to the definition of hearsay, since the statement (“I shot Lloyd”) is being used against Hernandez. But Hernandez said it to Wallace, not to Ortiz. So when Wallace tells Ortiz that Hernandez told Wallace that Hernandez shot Lloyd, it potentially becomes hearsay.

Actually, there’s a chance that Wallace’s connection to Hernandez brings the entire statement within the exclusion to the hearsay rule. Section 801(d)(2)(E) of the Massachusetts Rules of Evidence says that “[a] statement of a coconspirator or joint venturer made during the pendency of the cooperative effort and in furtherance of its goal when the existence of the conspiracy or joint venture is shown by evidence independent of the statement.”

In English, this means that if the effort to kill Lloyd and clumsily cover it up became a joint venture between Wallace and Hernandez, anything Wallace says about the joint venture isn’t hearsay. The pressure point would be whether telling Ortiz that Hernandez said he shot Lloyd constitutes a statement made “in furtherance of [the] goal” of the joint venture.

Coincidentally, Bristol County, Massachusetts District Attorney Sam Sutter recently used the term “joint venturer” when discussing the situation.

Another level of hearsay arises if, for whatever reason, Ortiz doesn’t repeat what he said to police in court. His own statements to investigators, made out of court and without an opportunity by Hernandez’s lawyer to cross-examine him, also become hearsay — unless it’s determined that he’s another “joint venturer,” even though his agenda on the night in question appeared primarily to be sleep.

Complicating matters in this context is the Confrontation Clause of the Constitution, which gives a criminal defendant the right to interrogate anyone giving testimony against the defendant. The statements Ortiz made to police about the events of the evening and Wallace’s comments about Hernandez’s confession are more likely to be admissible if Ortiz is not available to testify at trial; one issue that would need to be researched under Massachusetts law is whether invoking the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination makes the witness unavailable.

In the end, the judge presiding over the case will have to decide whether to allow the statement in to evidence. Factors that shouldn’t matter but that definitely will include whether the judge believes based on all of the other evidence that a conviction is likely without the statement being admitted. Since allowing the statement to go to the jury could be what lawyers and judges call “reversible error” (in English, grounds for overturning the conviction on appeal), there’s no reason to do it if the evidence otherwise appears to be overwhelming.

It’s a very common dynamic at trial. If, all of a sudden, one side starts winning all of the evidentiary rulings, it’s a strong clue that the judge thinks the other side is poised to win the case. For Hernandez, despite the information made available to the media, it’s still way too early to tell how this one would play out in a court of law.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju - Page 2 84dd9065ec8d616b4ba94309d24ea232

dvokrevetni apartman za aarona

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ima i catalano sanitariju

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

pun pansion zaboravih da istaknem

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 7]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu