NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju

+15
TutaQB
penban
dr.dule
Zver
Raising Arizona
Sirko
klodovik
Freak
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
black & silver
KPGS
viking
kb8
Miki HOF
19 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 6 od 7]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

hoce li pustati coeka?

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju - Page 6 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

penban

penban

hoce
niz vodu

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

Bristol County Sherriff Thomas Hodgson confirmed to NBC 10 News in Cranston, R.I. that former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was involved in a prison altercation on Tuesday.

TMZ first reported Tuesday afternoon that Hernandez “beat up the guy pretty good” after the inmate allegedly involved in jawing with Hernandez throughout the day.

Hodgson didn’t elaborate on the nature of the altercation.

Hernandez remains segregated from the remainder of the prison population but still was brought into close enough proximity with the inmate to get into a fight.

He said the two are being investigated by the Bristol County House of Corrections.

"iznabado svakog ko bi me prozivo"

penban

penban

On Tuesday, former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was involved in an altercation with another inmate in the Bristol County Jail. On Wednesday, Hernandez landed in isolation for 30 days as a result of the incident.

According to NECN.com, Hernandez will spend 23 hours per day in a cell located in a more restricted area of the facility. When he leaves the cell, he’ll be required to wear handcuffs and leg shackles.

The problem occurred Tuesday when Hernandez exited his cell without handcuffs and encountered the other inmate, who was wearing handcuffs.

“We’re investigating it now to find out why two inmates would have been out at the same time in that unit,” Sheriff Thomas Hodgson told NECN.com. “I’m not happy that there may have been a breakdown in our system and our protocols.”

Hernandez, who has been jailed without bail pending trial for the murder of Odin Lloyd, and the other inmate had been taunting each other in the days leading up to the altercation.

Cava... na tukao coveka sa lisicama
Nema jos nista kada mu pocinje sudjenje

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

koji lik

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

njega ce ubiti u zatvoru. nemam dileme.

Aaron Hernandez... Vesti i diskusija o njegovom slučaju - Page 6 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

penban

penban

While former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez may not be sued by the handcuffed inmate Hernandez allegedly beat up earlier this week in jail, Hernandez has been sued by the families of two men he allegedly killed in July 2012.

According to Travis Anderson of the Boston Globe, a pair of $6 million lawsuits have been filed in Suffolk County Court against Hernandez by the families of Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu.

Hernandez is believed to be a suspect in the ongoing criminal investigation of the murders of Furtado and Abreu, who were shot while sitting in a vehicle on July 16, 2012.

“The criminal probe into [Abreu and Furtado’s] homicides remains very active,” a spokesperson for the Suffolk County District Attorney told the Globe.

The family of Odin Lloyd previously sued Hernandez for wrongful death; Hernandez is being held without bond pending trial on the charge of murdering Lloyd.

While Hernandez’s assets are shrinking as he pays ever-mounting legal bills, he’s still seeking $3.25 million in earned but unpaid signing bonus from the Patriots and another $2.96 million in guaranteed pay from the team. It would be wise for all three families to take steps necessary to freeze Hernandez’s remaining assets in place.

penban

penban

It’s time to add a line to Aaron Hernandez‘ rap sheet.

According to multiple reports, the former Patriots tight end will be charged with simple assault for a jailhouse altercation with an inmate last week. The two men reportedly encountered each other at a time when Hernandez should have been encountering no one, and Hernandez proceeded to allegedly pummel the other inmate while the other inmate was restrained by handcuffs

Hernandez is being held without bail for the alleged murder of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez also remains under investigation for the 2012 shooting deaths of Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado. The families of all three victims have sued Hernandez for wrongful death.

Hernandez likewise has been sued by a man who claims Hernandez shot him in February 2013, and Hernandez undoubtedly will face a lawsuit from the inmate he allegedly beat up. The inmate will likely sue the jail for negligence in giving Hernandez the opportunity to beat up the inmate.

penban

penban

Two associates of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez have now joined him in being indicted in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

The Bristol County District Attorney’s Office announced today that a grand jury indicted both Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace on murder charges. Hernandez was already charged with murder in Lloyd’s death, and Ortiz and Wallace had been charged with being accessories after the fact.

According to reporter Wesley Lowery, who has covered the Hernandez story, under Massachusetts law prosecutors will not have to prove which of Hernandez, Ortiz and Wallace actually shot Lloyd in order to secure murder convictions against all three. Lowery describes the indictments as “Not good for Aaron Hernandez.”

Hernandez was arrested in June and remains in jail, where he has been for 10 months.

penban

penban

Skoro da sam zaboravio i na konjinu... jos malo pa godinu dana kako je u zatvoru...
Cudi me da sudjenje jos nije pocelo...

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Taj se odomaćio tamo.

penban

penban

kaze da mu se hrana jako svidja.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

40godina ce to jesti. zato mu se i svidja.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Zašto a priori odbacuješ mogućnost da bude pušten zbog dobrog vladanja posle 25 Very Happy

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

penban

penban

When it comes to his various legal challenges, former Patriots right end Aaron Hernandez keeps adding new ones instead of resolving old ones.

According to TMZ, Hernandez is being investigated for allegedly threatening to shoot and kill a guard at the Bristol County Jail. The threat allegedly was made in late 2013.

Hernandez has been imprisoned without bail since June 2013 for allegedly killing Odin Lloyd.

Per the report, investigators have met with another inmate to discuss the allegations. The inmate was reportedly asked whether he heard Hernandez threaten to “kill the guard and shoot his family” once Hernandez is out of jail, or if Hernandez ever made noises similar to the sound of a machine gun at the guard.

The inmate said Hernandez never threatened the guard. Which of course means the inmate now won’t have to worry about being shot by Hernandez when Hernandez gets out of jail.

If, of course, Hernandez ever gets out of jail.

Earlier this year, Hernandez was involved in an altercation with another inmate at the jail. He faces assault charges, and he was placed in isolation for 30 days.

penban

penban

Ne bi me cudilo da mu napakuju da je ubio Kenedija...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ne bi me cudilo da je napokon medju ljudima koji mu vise odgovaraju

penban

penban

vidis da taj sam sebi ne odgovara
kako ce mu onda odgovarati drugi Surprised

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::Ne bi me cudilo da mu napakuju da je ubio Kenedija...
Šta misliš kako su Ameri ubili Bin Ladena?

penban

penban

Ti mislis da je Bin Laden mrtav Laughing

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Na to nećemo saznati odgovor.

penban

penban

Yes, Aaron Hernandez officially now has enough legal issues to keep a midsize firm busy on a full-time basis.

Via multiple reports, the former Patriots tight end has been indicted on charges of assault, battery, and threats to do bodily harm. The indictment results from a February fight with an inmate in the Bristol County Jail. Hernandez got 30 days in isolation as a result of the incident.

The indictment means that a grand jury has concluded based on a one-sided presentation of evidence from prosecutors that enough evidence of guilt exists to support a conviction. Regardless of the eventual outcome, it’s the least of Hernandez’s problems, given that he’s current behind bars awaiting trial on charges that he murdered Odin Lloyd last June.

Hernandez also faces a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Lloyd’s estate, a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the estates of two men who were shot and killed in July 2012, a possible prosecution for the murder of those two men, and a lawsuit from a Florida man who claims Hernandez shot the man in the face in February 2013.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Aaron Hernandez indicted in 2012 Boston double murder

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

taj pobio izgleda dosta ljudi. posle mrtav ladan igrao.

penban

penban

Michele Steele of ESPN talked to investigators in the double homicide case against Aaron Hernandez, who updated the current focus of their work:

Michele Steele
Suffolk County DA says investigators looking to talk to tattoo artists who may have serviced Aaron Hernandez after 2012 double homicide

TMZ had more on the investigation into Hernandez's tattoos:

Officials say they want information on "specific tattoos" they believe Hernandez got between February 2012 and June 2013 -- and it seems they believe AH got the tats to memorialize his role in the shooting.

We pulled up some photos of Aaron's arm from before and after the time period mentioned by cops -- and noticed one major difference ... stars.

It appears Aaron had at least 3 stars added to a design on his outside forearm. Though it's unclear if those are the tats at the center of the investigation.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 6 od 7]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu