NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+17
KPGS
Bugi
Miki HOF
Mean_Machine
BasBetis
Bizon
Zona do trona
Peyton Manning
mardok
Mos Def
millhouse
SymphonyX
The Bad Man
Zver
Steelers
kb8
dr.dule
21 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 28 od 29]

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

ma da

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

a dimljenih vesalica nemas?

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 28 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Nema

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

a kus kus?

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 28 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

ima kus kus, birjani, dal fry, palak panir, kebab, mandi, curry...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sad ces ti u Nisvili u Elladi da dusu nakrepis sa svinjetinom.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Clowney jos uvek slobodan..hm

jel ostalo nesto u ovoj njemu, kad se samo setim hype kad je draftovan.

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

Da vidimo ko je lud da mu da 20+ po sezoni

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

1. Intriguing option, but ...: The best way for the Jets to address their cornerback problem -- aside from, you know, getting a good cornerback -- is to strengthen the pass rush. As everybody knows, a great pass rush can make pedestrian corners look competent. This brings us to Houston Texans star Jadeveon Clowney, who could wind up on the trading block because of a messy contract situation. He's sitting out of training camp because he hasn't signed his franchise tender.

There's a lot of chatter on social media about whether the Jets should be interested in a trade. My initial thought: There are more cons than pros.

By rule, Clowney can't sign a long-term contract until after the season; the deadline was July 15. In essence, he'd be a one-year rental ($15.967 million) with the option of tagging him after the season. Because of that, the Texans' return will be less than what it would have been if they had traded him before July 15. That alone makes a trade unlikely.

Let's say the Texans get desperate and decide to move him. The Jets have only $14.7 million in salary-cap space, per overthecap.com, so they'd have to cut players and/or rework contracts. A trade also could set the stage for a Clowney-or-Leonard Williams decision next offseason, as both would be candidates for the franchise tag.

No doubt, Clowney, 26, would represent as an upgrade at defensive end or outside linebacker. He would give them a much-needed presence on the edge, but let's be clear: He's not an elite pass rusher, à la Khalil Mack. Clowney recorded nine sacks last season, but only 5.5 came from the edge, per NFL Next Gen Stats. He generated 31 quarterback pressures as an edge player, barely ahead of current Jets linebacker Brandon Copeland (29) -- and Clowney had 156 more chances than Copeland. He also had serious knee issues early in 2014 and has played 16 games only once in his career.

The most intriguing aspect of a potential Clowney trade is the Jets could use him for a year, then flip him with a tag-and-trade next March, perhaps recouping what they surrendered in the original trade. This would make a trade worth considering if it doesn't include their 2020 first-round pick (and if they're willing to gamble with Williams and free agency), but the whole thing seems unrealistic unless Houston holds a fire sale.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Melvin Gordon's holdout is expected to continue into the season.

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 28 Potpis

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

Ne znam šta pokušavaju, nek se pomire sa činjenicom da je pozicija RB takva kakva je i da neće na silu i ucenama dobiti pare koje traže.

kb8

kb8

Ja isto ne kontam majkemi, neš dobit tražene pare i točka pa ti štrajkaj i cijelu godinu ak treba, nije greda...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Odmori god dana, pa dobije kes negde drugde..nije ni to lose

http://nfl.com/

kb8

kb8

To ćemo tek vidjeti kod Zvonca koliko je to loše ili nije...

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

Kad si RB, karijera ti traje 10 god. Ne znam kako im se može isplatiti da jednu presede. Zvonce je dobio manji ugovor nego sto mu je nudjen u Stilersima, a naplacao se penala uzgred

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Jadni nesretni ekslpoatisani proleter. Sad

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

kb8

kb8

Eo pustih suzu...

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Peyton Manning ::Odmori god dana, pa dobije kes negde drugde..nije ni to lose
Jeste samo sto je pravilo prema CBA da ako se igrac ne pojavi jedne sezone ugovor mu se prebacuje na sledecu
Stilersi nisu ni iskoristili tu opciju, nisu imali potrebu, pustili su ga da ode, ali su se sukobili NFL i NFLPA povodom ovoga slucaja. Sigurno da ce biti ekipa zeljnih da se inate sa tuzbama. Kapiram da je NFL popustio zbog razgovora povodom novog CBA ali ce sigurno u novom kolektivnom ugovoru strogo definisati pravilo o strajkovanju.

A team can toll a player's contract under the extension provisions in paragraph 16 of the standard NFL player contract when a player has a lengthy regular-season holdout.

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ja sam rekao da Bell ce biti losiji 30,40 % nego sto je bio u Steelersima.

mardok

mardok

The Bad Man ::Kad si RB, karijera ti traje 10 god. Ne znam kako im se može isplatiti da jednu presede. Zvonce je dobio manji ugovor nego sto mu je nudjen u Stilersima, a naplacao se penala uzgred

"According to the NFL Players Association the average career length is about 3.3 years. The NFL claims that the average career is about 6 years (for players who make a club's opening day roster in their rookie season). Players with at least one Pro Bowl appearance usually have the longest career of all NFL players."

Potrosna su roba, zato i traze velike pare, jer vrv ni taj ugovor nece odraditi do kraja u 99% slucajeva.

kb8

kb8

Zato nek osnuju Sindikat Trkača i traže u novom CBA rookie ugovore od 2 godine pa nakon toga mam povišica jer QB nakon 5 godina tek kreće igrat a RB već završava karijeru a sada imaju ista pravila o dužini rookie ugovora a to baš i nije neka fora...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada kada timovi predju na samo na pas igru bice daj sta das.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Steelers and Titans to again debut NFL camera angle in Preseason Week 3

Two years ago the Pittsburgh Steelers hosted the Tennessee Titans on Thursday Night Football, but it wasn’t just another game with Color Rush jerseys. During that contest the NFL debuted a new camera angle called “Sky Cam” where the primary camera angle was elevated behind the quarterback, rather than along the sideline. This gave the game a more video game feel to it.

This time fans will see a sideline view NBC crews are calling “High Sky”. Instead of using the traditional sideline camera angle, NBC will implement the “High Sky” camera as the primary play-by-play angle. The camera will be positioned at the line of scrimmage and 50 feet above ground. The angle will take viewers through the snap of the ball.

mardok

mardok

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1164700139576946689

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Proradio je ponovo Smile

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 28 od 29]