NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+17
KPGS
Bugi
Miki HOF
Mean_Machine
BasBetis
Bizon
Zona do trona
Peyton Manning
mardok
Mos Def
millhouse
SymphonyX
The Bad Man
Zver
Steelers
kb8
dr.dule
21 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 22 od 29]

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Celicni ce zapoceti kraj ere patriota

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Potpis

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

NO-HOU, JETS-BAF, PHI-WAS...izgleda da su dezinformacije ono sto sam juce okacio

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

jel moguće da Suh nije još pronašao tim

sad kad je prošla pijaca, dobili smo raspored sezone, još malo će da prođe draft i ostaje jedino to pitanje njegovog budućeg tima. a i ko će se pojaviti u Hard Knocks i All or Nothing

kb8

kb8

Nije baš da stoje u redu za njegove usluge...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

uvek može da se uhlebi kao izbacivač u noćnom klubu

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Ne znam kakva su mu ocekivanja, mozda i on hoce visok ugovor

kb8

kb8

Kako ono kaže, i ja bi da karam Vesnu Zmijanac al ne ide...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ja bih bio zadovoljan sa cerkom Vesne Zmijanac

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Potpisao bi sigurno da ima realisticne zahtjeve. Ovako ce timovi da vide sta se da pokupiti na draftu pa se mogu obnovit pregovori. Suh je bio dobar u PO, to mu je bio najbolji dio godine.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

mardok

mardok

Corey Liuget visiting Jaguars

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Texans are open to trading unsigned franchise player Jadeveon Clowney.

The sides are reportedly nowhere close to a long-term agreement, so perhaps the Texans are willing to pull a Frank Clark and move on for something now instead of nothing next offseason.

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

George Orwell

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Vrlo moguce kraj karijere

http://nfl.com/

kb8

kb8

Dugo je i trajala...

kb8

kb8

A ko je snimio uopće taj razgovor i gdje, kako, na koji način?

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

kb8 ::A ko je snimio uopće taj razgovor i gdje, kako, na koji način?
Valjda ta njegova je snimila dok su pricali, da bi se zastitila.
Zao mi jedino Mahomesa, umesto Hunt i Hill, nece biti ni jedan..

http://nfl.com/

kb8

kb8

Bravo za nju...

Majstorski se zaštitila...

I sebe i to jadno dijete koje je najebalo i još će najebat...

mardok

mardok

Atomski napad, ostao Kelce i Watson... oni sad morau neke WR pokupiti.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

49ers shopping DE Solomon Thomas

It's sounding like the 49ers will select Nick Bosa second overall in the 2019 NFL Draft. If so, San Francisco will be free to deal Solomon Thomas, who has been a disappointment in his first two years as a pro. However, Thomas still has plenty of talent and could become a late bloomer.

Here are some teams that could trade for Thomas:

New York Giants: The Panthers showed lots of interest in Thomas leading up to the 2017 NFL Draft. That's significant for the Giants because Dave Gettleman was Carolina's general manager back then. The Giants need help for their front, so they could want to acquire Thomas.

Indianapolis Colts: The Colts may not be able to get the edge rusher they covet at No. 26. With extra draft choices, they could pull the trigger on Thomas.

New England Patriots: It seems very Belichick-ian to buy low on a former top prospect like this. As with the Colts, New England has plenty of extra draft choices.

Green Bay Packers: Another team with extra picks to trade, the Packers need another defensive lineman to go with the two edge rushers they signed this offseason.

Atlanta Falcons: The defensive lineman the Falcons covet may not drop to No. 14. They need a long-term replacement for Adrian Clayborn.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Devin White is the likeliest pick for the Buccaneers at the fifth-overall choice. If Tampa may ends up taking White, it not be able to land a talented edge rusher.

Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys have some issues on the defensive line, with two of their front players getting into trouble.

Offseason 2019 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Broncos CB Chris Harris demands trade

Chris Harris is one of the top cornerbacks in the NFL, and thus he understandably wants to be paid like one. Harris is set to make $7.8 million in 2019, but wants a deal that will pay him $15 million per year.

The Broncos don't have much money available and could trade Harris rather than pay him. Here are some teams that could trade for Harris:

Indianapolis Colts: The Colts have the most cap space available, with nearly $60 million left to spend. They also have two second-round selections. They're desperate for cornerback help, so they make the most sense as a trade partner for Denver.

Houston Texans: Like the Colts, Houston has two second-round picks to trade. The Texans also have a huge need for a cornerback. Outside of the offensive line, this is Houston's greatest area of need. Furthermore, the Texans have the second-most cap space in the NFL.

San Francisco 49ers: The 49ers are another team with plenty of cap space (fourth-most) and a huge need for a cornerback. They don't have an extra second-round pick like the Colts or Texans, however.

Detroit Lions: The Lions have a decent amount of cap space (eighth-most in the NFL) and they possess a dire need for a cornerback. They don't have any extra draft choices to trade, however.

New York Jets: The Jets acquired some big names this offseason, but they may not be done. They have a quarterback under a rookie contract for a while, so they can afford to go "all in" and acquire a talented cornerback, which is a huge need for them. They don't have a second-round pick at the moment, but they could obtain one by trading down from No. 3.

Cleveland Browns: Cleveland's top-remaining need after all the moves it made this offseason is cornerback. The team doesn't have too many draft choices; otherwise, it would be higher on this list, given that it has plenty of cap space.

Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys should be involved in this trade. They have an average amount of cap space remaining, but Jerry Jones seems "all in" with this team right now, and yet still needs a cornerback upgrade.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Akron Beacon Journal's Steve Doerschuk reports the Browns' interest in Bucs DT Gerald McCoy remains "ongoing."
McCoy, who has $13 million left on the final year of his contract, has been shopped "hard" by the Bucs throughout the offseason to no avail. Rather than outright releasing the disgruntled 31-year-old, it's possible Tampa Bay addresses a need via a player-for-player swap for Cleveland's Duke Johnson (who's owed $14.8 million over the next three seasons). As it stands, the Bucs' backfield post-draft remains 2016 UDFA Peyton Barber, 2018 second-rounder Ronald Jones, 2018 UDFA and special teams standout Shaun Wilson, and oft-injured 30-year-old Andre Ellington

penban

penban

https://nfltraderumors.co/2020-fifth-year-option-tracker/

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

OG Richie Incognito will work out for the Raiders