NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Povrede, acl,mcl,hamstring,uganuća trepavice i ostalo

+8
Sirko
Freak
viking
Peyton Manning
kb8
dr.dule
Miki HOF
Danijel Lg
12 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 4 od 6]

penban

penban

MRI showed Titans WR Kendall Wright has a sprained knee, not a torn ACL. Wright is expected to miss the rest of preseason.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

Povrede, acl,mcl,hamstring,uganuća trepavice i ostalo - Page 4 1150888_4596754416479_854911517_n

penban

penban

Colts announced TE Coby Fleener has a "mild knee sprain."

penban

penban

Joe Buck reported X-rays on Giants WR Victor Cruz's foot were negative and he has a bruised heel.

penban

penban

Texans HC Gary Kubiak on RB Arian Foster: "It's something that’s going to take some time for him to get through."

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

lol! 

penban

penban

MRI showed Titans WR Kendall Wright has a sprained knee, not a torn ACL. Wright is expected to miss the rest of preseason.

kb8

kb8

Van svega sam...

Šta bi s Arianom?

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

penban

penban

Skoro ceo kamp je na PUP zbog povrede kuka cini mi se

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

izgleda da arian izgleda ipak nece biti zadrzan kao kiper od strane pojedinih vlasnika

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

a jseu svi stakleni
tek sad čitam zdravstveni bilten od vikenda

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

vidim Keler zavrsio sezonu

http://nfl.com/

penban

penban

Bice dobro ako Keler nije zavrsio karijeru... Otislo mu je sve sto moze otici u kolenu od ligamenata... Kakav maler

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

penban ::Bice dobro ako Keler nije zavrsio karijeru... Otislo mu je sve sto moze otici u kolenu od ligamenata... Kakav maler
Keller suffered a season ending knee injury in a preseason game against the Texans, tearing his ACL, MCL, and PCL, and also dislocating his knee.
strasno

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

au jbte

penban

penban

Znam sta mu se desilo Filipe. Postavio sam tu vest jos juce Very Happy

Opet ne cistas, i posle sto te zezam Very Happy

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

penban ::Znam sta mu se desilo Filipe. Postavio sam tu vest jos juce Very Happy

Opet ne cistas, i posle sto te zezam Very Happy
vidis da ni Miki nije procitao Very Happy

penban

penban

Mikija razumem. Covek je zauzet pravljenjem strategije za draft. Ti nemas izgovora Very Happy

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

jes vala

penban

penban

Barkevious Mingo was back at Cleveland Browns practice on Saturday, watching from the sideline. He’s a lucky young man.

Yes, the rookie linebacker and first-round draft pick probably will miss the rest of the preseason with a bruised lung. But consider this: He could have been killed by one more hit in Thursday’s game against the Detroit Lions.

That’s not hyperbole. That’s a medical opinion.

After Mingo had suffered the bruised lung, another shot to his chest could have proved fatal, Dr. Clark Fuller, director of thoracic surgery at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif., told The Plain Dealer.

Fuller didn’t treat Mingo, but he said: “The chest cavity is an area where you could bleed to death and nobody ever sees a drop of blood on the ground.”

In actuality, there was blood on the ground. Mingo said he was spitting up blood after coming out of the game. It started after he was in with the kickoff coverage team and continued for four to five more special teams plays in the first half.

“I ran down after the [opening kickoff], and I didn’t feel right,” he said. “I kept going back out, and it was harder and harder to catch my breath. I went to my coach and he thought it’d be a good idea to go to the trainer with it. They did a great job pulling me out, and recognizing the symptoms and treating me.”

Mingo spent two nights in a hospital but is expected to be fine with rest and time to heal.

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::Barkevious Mingo was back at Cleveland Browns practice on Saturday, watching from the sideline. He’s a lucky young man.

Yes, the rookie linebacker and first-round draft pick probably will miss the rest of the preseason with a bruised lung. But consider this: He could have been killed by one more hit in Thursday’s game against the Detroit Lions.

That’s not hyperbole. That’s a medical opinion.

After Mingo had suffered the bruised lung, another shot to his chest could have proved fatal, Dr. Clark Fuller, director of thoracic surgery at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif., told The Plain Dealer.

Fuller didn’t treat Mingo, but he said: “The chest cavity is an area where you could bleed to death and nobody ever sees a drop of blood on the ground.”

In actuality, there was blood on the ground. Mingo said he was spitting up blood after coming out of the game. It started after he was in with the kickoff coverage team and continued for four to five more special teams plays in the first half.

“I ran down after the [opening kickoff], and I didn’t feel right,” he said. “I kept going back out, and it was harder and harder to catch my breath. I went to my coach and he thought it’d be a good idea to go to the trainer with it. They did a great job pulling me out, and recognizing the symptoms and treating me.”

Mingo spent two nights in a hospital but is expected to be fine with rest and time to heal.

Kad citamo ovakve stvari,mislim da svako od nas treba da se makar malo uzdrzi od komentara kako su mnogi NFL igraci bahati,zeljni ogromnih ugovora itd. Momcima je cesto zivot na koncu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

bas nezgodna situacija.

mozda sam mator za gledanje ovog sporta. redovna clanska pozorista bi bila bolja stvar.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Povrede, acl,mcl,hamstring,uganuća trepavice i ostalo - Page 4 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

pa kao i u osatlim sportovima
zato uzimaju funu paru

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator